Thursday, March 8, 2012

4 investigations into ancient Egypt's forbidden secrets

An unusual alternative Egyptologist fiction hero, ancient Egyptian dangers and modern conspiracy

‘I finished your book (The Smiting Texts) a few days ago and have the sequel in my hot little Kindle. I loved the book - you are such a great writer! It really fulfilled all my requirements for a great read. Your knowledge of Egypt is astounding. I found the book to be extremely engaging on all levels. I loved the intrigue without horror and it was full of interesting twists and turns. I also really enjoyed the characters and their development. It was very well written and for a book so full of information it kept you on your toes. I am so glad it is a series, and will be purchasing the others’ - Amazon reader.

Follow renegade Egyptologist Anson Hunter's investigative adventures into the dangers of the ancient past 

UPDATE. NEW
The fifth Anson Hunter adventure is now out in Kindle edition.