Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New. The Mummy Monster Game - complete 3 book set on Kindle

Egypt. Computer games. Scary fun fiction for young readers, and not so young
The Mummy Monster Game series is now available for the first time in a 3 book set - on Amazon Kindle.

“I literally consumed those three books when I read them! I sat and read the books in two days, and even when I wasn't reading them I was thinking about them. Though from memory I distinctly remember The Mummy Monster Game being my favourite, it's safe to say when I read them this time, the Mummy Rescue Mission was my favourite - I could literally feel the desperation Harry, Amy and Harry felt in trying to save Aunt Jillian. I had to keep reading at such a fast pace as though I had to keep up!
I like the idea of mixing video games with Egyptology, being that both those things interest me.
 But I must say, in retrospect, I'm glad I finally got my hands on these books, although I wish they were longer! I wanted - no, more like needed more to happen! It seemed as though I was finished when I started. I enjoyed them just as I did when I was younger, and now I can read them as often as I like.” – Carli M (Aug, 2012)


Little Cousin Harry is really weird, but he is family, so Josh and Amy decide to play along with him. They join Harry in playing a series of totally spooky ancient Egypt computer games.
Trouble is, Harry's games become more and more real and dangers start to leak out of the games into real life and into their lives.
The popular Egypt series - now available in one mega book of three adventures.