Monday, October 1, 2012

An Ancient Egypt Writer's Kit - the complete writing collection



Egyptian writing has come a long way - scribal kit Berlin Museum


"I just finished this great read. I found the book to be extremely engaging on all levels. I loved the intrigue without horror and it was full of interesting twists and turns. I also really enjoyed the characters and their development. It was very well written and for a book so full of information it kept you on your toes. I am so glad it is a series, and will be purchasing the others." (The Smiting Texts)
5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read on all levels 
Amazon
Format:Kindle Edition

We've come a long way from scribal palletes, pigment and reed pen holders to Kindles, iPads and computers, but the relevance of ancient Egypt continues.

Discover a series of novels that investigates unseen dangers and conspiracies today that come from the ancient past. 

See the entire writing collection at Amazon.