Thursday, January 24, 2013

Those I acknowledge for my Egypt adventure thriller fiction


I acknowledge a debt of inspiration to the romancers of Egypt’s past and to the patient labourers in the field of scientific Egyptology


In an echo of an ancient Egyptian magical formula, I thank every Egyptologist, every alternative theorist, every writer on ancient Egypt, every publisher of books on Egypt, those involved in every TV documentary, every Egyptian exhibition, every film, every journal, every magazine, every lecture, every bookstore and library with an ancient Egypt section, every study tour of Egypt, every ancient Egyptian website and blog and every guide in Egypt and every keeper of antiquities and everyone who has helped to spark my imagination and love of Egypt’s past and concern for its future.