Saturday, October 28, 2017

“Curating THE EGYPTIAN MUSEUM OF THE MIND. What treasures would you keep there?”




We are all curators

We constantly curate the treasures of our minds, endlessly labeling and arranging the display.



(Relegating to the many basements below the stuff that does not warrant seeing the light of day.)



What do I have on display in my ever-changing museum of Egypt?



Not always the gold that dazzles like Tutankhamun’s treasures.

Some I visit most often... 
















AUTHOR/'CURATOR'S' NOTE: In my treasure house of the mind, I have also curated a number of mysterious texts - such as "The Smiting Texts" archaeological adventure fiction series and a whole library of Egypt-based fiction (a collection on view at Amazon in Kindle and paperback. I invite you to take a walk through!)