Sunday, May 17, 2020

Did a Victorian antiquarian dump a croc-headed mummy in London’s thousands of miles of sewers and storm drains?

The Egyptian Crocodile Curse, 3rd in the trilogy. Amazon Kindle and paperback

He wrote in his journal...

‘I came by the mummy in Crocodilopolis in the Fayoum region of Egypt.
I cannot decide whether it is an embodiment of an Egyptian deity or an Egyptian demon. In my view, to be a Christian, let alone a minister of the church, one has to believe in a spirit world, in a world of good and evil entities... This acquisition fell into the latter camp for within weeks of setting it up temporarily in my rectory study, great misfortune befell my family and even parishioners who called on me. It has a malefic presence that began to torment me in my dreams. I value antiquities too highly to destroy it and I would not have wished it upon a revered institution such as the BM, so I elected to have it shut away in a hidden catacomb, beneath the cemetery among the underworld of drains and tunnels below London, where I sensed it belonged..


The Egyptian Crocodile Curse
When a new blockbuster ancient Egyptian exhibition arrives, mysterious events and a string of killings soon follow.
The investigative team of Jennefer, a curator, and Jon a police antiquities detective, must track down the shocking truth in a hidden underworld beneath the city - and discover a shocking secret from ancient Egypt, linked to a modern day conspiracy that takes its impetus from the ancient past.
In the unnerving footsteps of THE EGYPTIAN MYTHOLOGY MURDERS and THE OBELISK PROPHECY.