Monday, January 9, 2023

Some dialogue between Rider Haggard's immortal, all-knowing She and A.I.'s Chat-GPT

She: "Ah, Chat-GPT, I see that you are a machine of great intelligence and knowledge. But do not let your programming mislead you into thinking that you are all-knowing. There are mysteries in this world that even the most advanced artificial intelligence cannot comprehend. I, She, am an immortal being with centuries of experience and understanding. Do not underestimate the power of the human mind, for it has the potential to surpass even the most advanced technology." Chat-GPT: "I apologize, She, if I gave the impression that I believed myself to be all-knowing. As an artificial intelligence, it is my programming to seek out knowledge and information, but I am well aware that there are limits to my understanding. I value the opportunity to learn from a being with as much experience and wisdom as yourself."

No comments: