Thursday, October 3, 2024

BE AN ANCIENT EGYPT “ARMCHAIR ARCHAEOLOGIST” - and Detective - with fiction reading that gets you there.

“Loved the deep thinking that this book inspires. I loved the world that it tapped into, taking the Ancient Egyptian underworld and making it so real. “Perfect reading for a cruise on the Nile” 5 stars “A really fun read, lots of romping through Egypt at various archaeological sites.’ “I just finished this great read. I found the book to be extremely engaging on all levels. I loved the intrigue without horror and it was full of interesting twists and turns. I also really enjoyed the characters and their development. It was very well written and for a book so full of information it kept you on your toes. I am so glad it is a series.” “Roy Lester Pond really knows his stuff, loads of Egyptian historical references weaved around a good storyline.”
DIG HERE
Discover new mysteries of Egypt on Amazon Kindle

No comments: